Crayola Instagram #Crayolagocreate Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Crayola #Crayolagocreate competition will run from Monday 30th July to Sunday 9th September, 2018. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 years old and over.Employees of Crayola and Vivid Toy Group and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors and suppliers, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of any of the foregoing individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- The Crayola go create competition is created and managed by Norton PR on behalf of Crayola UK.
- To enter, and in order for their entries to be eligible, entrants must follow the Crayola UK Instagram or Facebook page and upload a photograph of their children’s Crayola creations using the #Crayolagocreate hashtag.
- Entries must be in English and must be publicly posted and not submitted through direct messages.Entrants are prohibited from setting up multiple Instagram or Facebook accounts for the purpose of obtaining multiple entries in the Contest.
- The person who submits the Entry will be considered the entrant. Submissions with erroneous or incomplete information will be invalid.
- Only one entry per entrant (and household) is permitted and entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant consents to being contacted via direct message ("DM") on Instagram or Facebook if selected as a potential winner.
- Crayola assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or incomplete Entries.
- By entering, entrants understand and agree that their entry may be posted on http://www.crayola.co.uk and on the UK Crayola Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Entrants understand and agree that by submitting an entry, they grant Crayolaa perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify or dispose of any entry, in whole or in part, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media for advertising, promotional and other purposes.
- Entries should not contain any content that Crayola, in its sole discretion, determines to:
be vulgar, offensive, sexually explicit, profane or pornographic; be derogatory of any race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies; be violent or promotes the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or weapons; promotes unsafe activities; promote any political agenda or message; contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including music, lyrics, or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; or contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others without permission; contain third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, including brand names of any products; contain any personal identification, such as persons' names, e-mail addresses, street addresses or license plate numbers; contain any material that violates or infringes anothers’ rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; contain any person or minor other than the Entrant's child or legal ward; violate any law; or include or refer to any third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorised such inclusion or reference.
- Crayola reserves the right to reject any Entry which they determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, does not meet the above criteria or is otherwise offensive.
- Entrant's photograph must meet all of the requirements of the Instagram or Facebook platform (see https://help.instagram.com/1631821640426723 for Instagram requirements).
- Crayola reserves the right to remove any entry without prior notice.
- Winners will be picked at random after the closing date: 11.59 7th September 2018
- Winners will be notified by DM via Instagram/Facebook and will be required to respond within five business days.If a response is not received within this time frame then an alternative winner may be selected.
General Conditions: The winners will be selected by Crayola UK whose decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to this competition. Crayola UK is not responsible for electronic, network or computer malfunctions or other technical errors of any kind. Crayola UK assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible or misdirected for any reason, including by reason of software, hardware, browser or network failure, malfunction or congestion, or incompatibility at Crayola servers or elsewhere. Crayola reserves the right to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or otherwise in violation of the rules. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Crayola UK. Crayola will contact all winners via the direct messages on Instagram or Facebook. Winners must respond within five business days of notification or may/will forfeit their right to the prize. Non-compliance, failure to return documents with five days, or prize notification being returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification of winner and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winners grant to Crayola UK and its subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner’s name, address (region), portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize offered, winners agree to release and hold harmless Crayola and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all actions and/or liabilities for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death or disability, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, prize related activity, or participation in this competition. Crayola UK is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion. Crayola UK reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Crayola UK also reserves the right to terminate the competition, or modify the competition in any manner it deems fair. Any attempt to deliberately hamper the operation of this campaign is unlawful and subject to legal action by Crayola UK and/or its agents. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Crayola UK which shall be final and binding in all respects.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.